Saturday, December 12, 2020

Plan for December

          It’s finally December and we’re ready to make our short film come to life! Our plan for this month is to be productive and get everything done efficiently. We plan on filming during winter break which is coming up. Filming during break was a good idea for us since we have midterms coming up. We will also have more time during break and will be able to focus on our film. A very important part before we can start filming is getting the actors. I personally feel that I am not a good actor. Since I am not the best actor, I always stick to directing and filming. My group mates Kelly and Leo didn’t really want to act either. This called for finding other actors. 

         I instantly thought of my friend Paige who I feel would play the part really well. I also texted our friend Aaron to play the part of the neighbor. I was really excited when they both agreed to be in our short film. We still needed someone to play the short part of the Ex. This person would only be in the film at the very end for a short period of time. Leo decided that he would play this part since it was only a small part. Leo has usually always played parts in our previous films and he was always a great actor. Now that we have our actors we are ready to start filming. I texted my group members and we decided that we would film next Saturday on the 19th. I’m so excited to film and see how it turns out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment