Saturday, December 26, 2020

Filming: part one

          Once I had felt that I filmed enough takes of the first clip, we moved on to the next. In this clip, Paige opened the car door, got out, and went to the trunk of the car. First I stood at the front of the car and took shots of her getting out of the car. I then realized that my reflection was shown in the car of me filming. I went to the back of the car and starting filming from this spot. Luckily, my reflection was no longer in the car so I then took a few takes from there. Next, Paige was supposed to open the trunk. I thought that a trunk shot would be a great idea for this clip. I went in the back seat of the car and opened up the little trunk access window. This way, I could hold the camera and get a good trunk shot. 

           Once I found a good position, Paige opened the trunk and grabbed out a box. Then our next clip was of Paige walking into the house to set the box down. I took a few takes of this as well. Now this is where Jeffery, the creepy neighbor comes into the film. I filmed Paige walking back to the car where Jeffery pops up. This is the first scene where there is dialogue. I had our script up on my phone which allowed me to read their lines to them and help them remember. I filmed this scene multiple times to make sure that we had at least one really good take of this scene. Jeffery offers to help Paige bring boxes inside, so I film them both grabbing boxes and walking inside. I filmed this a couple of times and this scene was now over. 



No comments:

Post a Comment