Monday, November 30, 2020

Filming: Thanksgiving Break

           Hello again! Thanksgiving break has now come to an end. We are back to our virtual learning today. Even though my group and I did not film this week, we did not let this time go to waste. My group and I have been doing lots of planning for our short film. To start off, we made the decision that we will be using our phones to film. We thought that this would be the easiest and most efficient way. Last year, my group and I used our phones as well. We had a really good outcome with our phones which helped us come to the conclusion on how we would film. We also discussed the very important topic of masks. We will wear our masks at all times except when playing parts in the film. That way, we can stay as safe as possible. 

          With our very few filming locations, this will also help us with out safety. My group and I will not be exposed to many different places. We will also not be coming in contact, or around anyone who is not apart of our short film. We are taking our health, and others very seriously during these hard times. Luckily, due to our limited locations, we will be as safe as possible. I am so excited to start actually filming for our short film. In the past, this has always been really fun and my favorite part. I am not the best actor, so I have always filmed and directed for my group. I’ve always enjoyed this part because I get to see the film come together. I can’t wait for my group and I to get together and start filming to bring our ideas to life! 






No comments:

Post a Comment