Friday, December 18, 2020

Filming Soon

          We’re finally filming tomorrow and I can’t wait! Since we are getting ready to film, it is important to make sure everything will go smoothly. We also need to be prepared so we can film efficiently. The first thing I did was review the script. I wanted to get a better idea of what was going to be filmed. Since I am the one that will be filming and directing, it is important that I know what is going on. Going into filming, I will know what needs to be filmed and how I need to film it. I also thought it would be a good idea to review our storyboard. That way I know what angles we planned on doing. I want to be as prepared as possible so that everything goes smoothly and I know how everything needs to be done. 

           Another very important thing to consider before filming is safety. With the Corona virus still going on, we have to be very cautious and make sure we are staying safe. We will make sure that we will be wearing masks and our actors will only take them off when we are filming. This will help us stay as safe as possible. We will also be using hand sanitizer and washing our hands often. With the virus, filming and production has changed greatly. It is so important that we stay safe when we’re together to keep everyone safe. We also want to keep our family’s safe and everyone else around us. It’s good to cover all the safety before filming so that we have a plan and can all stay safe. Now we’re ready to film tomorrow and make our film come to life.  



No comments:

Post a Comment