Monday, December 21, 2020

Filming Day!

           My group and I finally filmed today! I picked up my friends Paige and Kelly and then went to Leo’s house. We all met up here because this is where our filming location was. Once we were all there, we got all of our props together. I got the boxes I had brought out of my car and we taped the boxes closed. Then we wrote on the boxes words like “kitchen” and “office”. We did this to help the audience understand that the girl is moving in. Next, we had to get the letters set up. We got the envelops and paper to put inside of them. Kelly wrote on the envelops with a red marker and weird handwriting. Then she wrote a couple of creepy letters to put in the envelopes. 

              Once we had all of this done, I had to get the picture printed that we needed. The printed photo that we needed had to be of the girl and her ex together. I brought Paige and Leo over to a good place and took a picture of them siting together. Then, I sent the picture to my mom to have her print it. She said she would drop the picture off which helped us so that we could start filming. Once we finished with all of this, we got to filming right away.  The first scene that I needed to film was Paige pulling up to the driveway in the car. I filmed this a couple times to make sure that I was could get the best shot possible. I always film multiple takes to try and avoid having to re-film later. Each time she would pull into the driveway, I would stop filming so that this was one clip. 




No comments:

Post a Comment