Sunday, December 20, 2020

Preparing for Filming

           Tomorrow is now our official filming day! I’m so happy to finally be filming now. We’ve had a couple setbacks but we’re finally ready to start filming our short film. It is important to make sure we have a smooth filming experience and are prepared. To ensure this, I thought it would be a good idea to create a checklist. I made a list of everything we need to film. I included things like props, the clothing the actors need to wear, and more. One of the main props that we need are boxes. Luckily, I have plenty of boxes that I have been keeping for when we would film. We need multiple boxes to create the setting that the girl is moving into a new home. I also included tape on the list that we will use to seal the boxes.

          Another important prop that we need is a printed photo of the girl and her ex together. This will be used in a part of the film. The girl will pull the picture out of a box and then the neighbor will proceed to ask questions. We won’t be able to get the picture until we film. This is because we need to take a picture of them together first. Once we take the picture, I will go back to my house to print it. Luckily I live really close to Leo’s house which is where we are filming. We also need some tools and a camera for a certain scene. Kelly will be bringing these things for us. I also informed our actors of how many outfits they would need. Since our film is acting like it’s over a series of days, they need a few outfits to help the audience understand this. Now that everything is planned out and a checklist was made, we are more than prepared to start filming. 






No comments:

Post a Comment