Sunday, December 27, 2020

Filming: part two

           Once they were both inside, Jeffery walked around snooping. Paige then opened up a box and pulled out the picture of her and her ex. Jeffery then proceeded to ask questions about the picture. Paiges brushes it off and then Jefferey leaves. This was our second scene of dialogue. Later, I realized that I didn’t get a close up shot of the picture, so I did that at the end. It was now time for an outfit change. This scene was of Paige on a run so she changed into athletic clothing. I filmed her running and when she was coming back, she noticed a letter in her mailbox. This is when she looks around and sees Jeffery, her neighbor looking at her and waving. 

          Paige grabs the letter and runs inside to open it. It was then time for another clothing change. Both Paige and Jeffery put on a different outfit for the next scene to show there has been a time change. Then I film the next scene where it cuts to Paige installing a camera using tools. Jeffery comes up to her while she’s doing this and they have another conversation. I filmed over the shoulder shots during the conversation and took multiple takes. It was now time to start filming another scene where Paige is in the car. I filmed her driving up to the house and then stopping when she sees another letter in the mailbox and took a POV shot walking towards the mailbox. Then I film the next scenes where she goes inside to call her friend and then confronts the neighbor. Once the neighbor denies that it is him, she goes inside and I film the last scene of the ex. We were finally finished filming our short film! 




No comments:

Post a Comment