Sunday, March 1, 2020

Filming Blog: At the Alley

       Now that we finished filming all our scenes at the park, we could now move on. The last location we are filming at is the alley. After school, we went to my house and got in my car. I drove again since we are using my car for our film. Due to alley scenes being after our previous scenes, we needed to wait until it was darker. We had to wait until it was around the time we finished filming our last scenes at our friend Aaron’s house. Once it was around the same time, we headed over to the alley. Once we got there, I filmed my group member grabbing the fake knife out of the trunk and slipping it into his pocket. Next, I filmed him walked over behind a fence. Our next scene was our friend Aaron, which is the victim, looking around. 
        While filming, we had some difficulties with our plan. I came up with some ideas of what to change to make it work. The next scene I filmed was my group member, Leonardo, walking up behind the victim and stabbing him with the fake knife. I had bought this prop for us and was responsible for bringing it. I also thought of an action match which I filmed for this scene. After this scene, I was now apart of the film. I acted as if I was a witness that was watching the murderer take place. Then I filmed a close up of my group member turning his head. I then went back to my spot while my group member recorded me turning around and running from the scene. The last scene I filmed was my group member running to act like he was going after me. I recorded him tripping and pretending to fall. The closing scene I filmed was him slamming his fist on the ground in frustration, which then turned to a black out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment