Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review Blog

    While watching someone else’s film, something that I really liked was the music. I thought that the music this person chose was a great choice for their film. The music created a suspenseful feeling throughout the whole film. This made me want to keep watching and find out what was going to happen next. It also kept me at the edge of my seat and interested. I also really liked the titles this person used. Throughout the whole film, I could clearly read the titles. The titles were shown for a good time which allowed me to read them. The color and font was the same throughout, which I thought was a good choice. This made the film look well organized and clean. 
         One suggestion that I would make to the film is the size of the shots. While watching the film, I realized how the shots kept changing sizes. One scene would take up the whole screen, but then the next wouldn’t. In most of the scenes, the shot didn’t take up the whole screen so there would be black around the edge of the film. So I would suggest making the shots the same size so that the screen isn’t constantly changing sizes. Also, after 1 minute and 57 seconds, the screen stays black until 2 minutes and 12 seconds. So I suggest that this person cuts their film to make sure it ends at 1:57 which is the last scene. One more thing I suggest is to replace some of the water scenes. In the film, there are a lot of scenes of the water since the person is on a boat. However, I think the person should film more scenes of them doing things on the boat to replace some of the water scenes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment