Friday, March 6, 2020

Editing Blog: Set Back


       We are almost done editing our movie. We still need to add our titles and then fix anything that needs to be fixed. However, we were not able to meet and edit. We had some delays that caused us to have to push back our editing. I had to work which prevented me from meeting with my group. I work at a restaurant and make the bread for customers. My group members decided that they didn’t want to work without me. So, we talked about another day that worked for all of us to meet up and edit. Even though we pushed back editing, I still thought of stuff on my own. We still had to add our titles so I brainstormed some ideas for what they should look like. Then I can share my ideas with my group members when we add our titles. 
       Since we just had our peer reviews, I also thought about what was said about our movie. Based on what they said, I thought of ideas on how to edit and make our movie better. That way, when we do meet to finish editing, we can incorporate what was suggested from the peer review. Since I thought about this, I will be able to tell my group about my ideas. They may have ideas too that will make our movie better. The group that peer reviews our movie mainly said how we didn’t have titles. We knew that this would be something that was pointed out. However, we weren’t able to add the titles due to us not being able to meet and add them. We had all the other requirements which the group graded very well. Even though we couldn’t meet to edit, I still thought of many ideas which I feel will make our editing process better for when we do finish editing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment