Friday, February 28, 2020

Filming Blog: At the Park

         Today was our second day filming for our final project. Yesterday we filmed our house scenes, so we could now move on to our next scenes. Today’s location where we filmed was at the park. After school my group members and I went over to my house. We got in my car and then I drove us over to the park. We had to wait a little to make sure that the lighting was the same as yesterday, so that our scenes aline. All of our filming locations are very close which made it convenient for us. Once we arrived to the park, I filmed my group member Leonardo acting like he was getting out of the driver seat. I filmed this scene to act like he just arrived to the park from the previous scene. I then filmed him walked over to the bench that is at the park. 
         Each scene that i filmed, I made sure to take multiple takes of it. Later, we will be able to choose the best scene. I then filmed my group member siting down, and then my other group member walking up and siting next to him. She then handed him an envelope which I filmed. I had brought the envelope which we used as a prop. I then filmed her getting up and zoomed into the main character. After that, I filmed him opening the envelope and I zoomed into the picture he pulled out. Then I videotaped him walking back over to my car. Since we still had some time, we decided to film our next scenes. These took place at our friend Aaron’s house, which is an actor in our film. I drove over to his house and filmed the few scenes we needed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment