Friday, November 27, 2020

Turkey Day!

          Yesterday was Thanksgiving! With the Coronavirus still spreading, we can’t be around large amounts of people. Every year for Thanksgiving, my family and I always get together with everyone. Due to the virus, we couldn’t this year. I only had Thanksgiving dinner with my family that’s in my household. It really sucks that everyone can’t be together for this holiday. Especially since it’s the time of year where you’re supposed to be with your family. However, it is for the best and is very important for everyone’s safety. I have been working a lot, especially this week with no school. I was grateful that my job was closed on Thanksgiving so that I could spend the day with my family.   

          So far, my group and I have not filmed. Over break, my group and I have been spending time with our families. I have also been working everyday so far. With yesterday being Thanksgiving, we didn’t film either. However, my group and I have a good idea of our plan. We decided that we would give ourselves this week to have a break. We figured out how to stay on track by not filming this week. We have a couple days planned for filming coming up. It would be best for us to get as much filming done in one day as possible. That way, we have more time for editing. As well as reviewing it to see if we need to re-film certain parts. We want get our filming done in a timely manner for the safety of ourselves and others. 





No comments:

Post a Comment