Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Marketing Campaign for Short Film

          It was finally time to start the marking campaign process! To do this, I had to create different social media platforms and create a website to promote my short film. I first started off by creating the website. I went on Wix and it gave me two options. The first was to answer some questions and Wix would create the website for me. The second option was to start off with a blank template and I could create the website from scratch. I decided to go with the first option since I was new to this and never made a website before. I entered the name of our short film and included what I wanted to be on the website. After answering all the questions, the website was created. I then just changed the pictures on the website that related to our short film. 

         Now that I finished setting up the website, I had to make the social media platforms. I started off with twitter, and went to create a new account. I signed up using the email I had previously made. I made a new gmail account so that we could use the same email for all of our accounts related to the short film. That way, everything would be organized and easy to remember. After creating the twitter profile, I headed over to Instagram. I then setup an account here for our film. Next, I created an account for Youtube, and then for Facebook. For Facebook, I had to use my name to sign up or else it wouldn’t work. Once I finished creating all the accounts, I copied the links onto the website so they are accessible through there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment