Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming Blog: House Scenes

        Today was the first day that we started filming. As I said before in previous blogs, we had many delays which interfered with our filming. After school, we all rode over to my group member Leonardo’s house. This is where we planned our first scenes to take place. Since I am the director, I was telling my group members what to do. I was also the one that filmed these first scenes taking place at his house. The opening scene is the actor grabbing a box and setting in on the bed next to his bookbag. To start the scene off, I decided that a tilt movement would look best. Then, I filmed the actor taking his murderer supplies out of the box and putting it into the bookbag. After this, I filmed his zipping up the bag, then cutting to him walking toward the door. 
             Once I filmed him walking towards the door, I went outside and filmed him walking out of the door. The next part I filmed was him walking to the trunk of the car. I had to film him putting the bag into the trunk. For this scene, I suggested that we do a trunk shot since it would look best. This was my favorite scene that I filmed today and I thought it came out pretty good. Throughout our filming today, I directed and filmed multiple takes of each scene. This will guarantee that we have good footage to choose from. Once I finished filming the trunk scene a couple times, we were done filming for the day. We will be filming the rest of our footage over the next couple days. We plan on splitting it up based on our locations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment