Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog: Not Really

         My group and I finished our storyboard and are now ready to film for our final project. However, we have not started filming yet. I’ve been really busy recently and haven’t had much time. My group members and I haven’t had a day where we were all free. In addition to this, we have not been able to go buy our props that we will be using. It was just my birthday so I have had plans for that too. On top of that, I have been working on the weekends. I work at night so it’s harder for us to film since we need to film when it’s dark out. During the week is a difficult time to film since we all have a lot going on in school. Transportation is also a problem during the week since we don’t have rides to get to and from our filming locations. Therefore, filming on the weekend is our best option. 
        We plan on filming this Sunday since one of my group members and I are not busy. We are waiting to find out if our other group member is available. If she is, then we plan on meeting up Sunday. We are filming at a few different locations that are all close to each other. This will make transportation easier for all of us. We are meeting up at my group member Leonardo’s house. We will film a few scenes here. Then we will go to a park near his house and film some there. Once we have all scenes finished from these locations, we will move onto our last location. Our final location will be at a place that looks like an ally. This is where we will film our murder scene and final scenes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment