Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

        Hi, my name is Brooke and I'm in 10th grade. I live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and have lived here my whole life. I am a very hard working student that does my best while doing everything. I am also very caring and a generous person that always puts others needs before my own. I have a dog named Kody and he is a Maltese. I also have a little brother that is seven years old. I am very busy and always have something going on. Some of my favorite foods are pizza, steak, and chicken tenders. My favorite desert would be anything that is chocolate since chocolate is my favorite thing ever. Some of my favorite drinks are ice coffee, Coke, and Gatorade.
        I really enjoy hanging out with friends and going places. I would rather be out doing things with people then sit at home by myself. I do like my own time sometimes, but most of the time I would rather be with others. Another thing that I really like is playing volleyball. I love playing volleyball because it is really fun to play and it is something that I really enjoy. Going to the beach is always something I like to do and I love going with friends and playing volleyball there. Although I love being outdoors and being active, I also enjoy watching movies and Netflix. I love listening to music, especially Hip-Hop and R&B. Animals are very important to me and I love helping them. Dogs are my favorite because they are so cute and such loving animals.
       I am in the AICE program at my school and it is an amazing program. It is very important that I pass all my AICE classes so I can get the bright futures scholarship. Without this scholarship, I probably wouldn't be able to go to collage since it is so expensive. I know that I must get this scholarship which is why I work as hard as I do to get scholarships for college. School is extremely important to me because I know that it will all pay off in the end and I will have a successful future. I took two AICE classes last year, and I am taking three this year. If I continue to work hard and pass my AICE classes, I will only have to take two more AICE classes my junior year, and I can take some AP classes as well. I have gotten straight A's since middle school and I strive to continue that streak. This motivates me to continue to work hard to get straight A's and do the best that I possibly could in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment