Friday, January 8, 2021

Social Media Updates

           Now that my group and I have filmed, we have footage and pictures from our short film. So, now we have media that we can add to our website and our socials. Before filming, we never had anything to post on them. We had put the profile pictures as a stack of letters. Now that we have our own pictures it was time to change them. I went though the footage from our short film. I took screen shots of parts that I thought would be good to post. I took a screen shot of a clip that showed a letter sticking out of the mailbox. I thought this would be a good picture to set as profile pictures. I continued to go through the footage and screenshot photos from various scenes. I made sure not to screenshot pictures that would reveal anything. My goal was just to pick some that would look interesting but not give away too much. 

          I headed over to the first social media platform, Instagram. Luckily since I am familiar with this platform, it was easy for me to do what I needed. I first changed the profile pick, and then made the first instagram post. I also managed the account and made it as a creator account and labeled it as a movie. Then, I headed over to Facebook where I had a little more trouble. I am familiar with Facebook but wasn’t able to figure it out as quickly as Instagram. Here, I changed the profile picture, as well as the cover photo. On Facebook, I like how there are two pictures that can be shown above the bio. I made the first post on Instagram, and then went over to our Youtube where I changed the profile picture as well. Lastly I updated the profile picture on the Twitter, and posted two tweets with captions and pictures. This is all I did for now, but soon I will continue to inform and update our audience by posting more!  




No comments:

Post a Comment