Friday, October 16, 2020

Research 9, The Short

           After watching the short film, 9, I was left wanted to know more about the film. At one point in the short film, I felt really bad when the one stitched dog sacrificed himself and died to the evil creature. I also felt uneasy watching it because I wasn’t sure what was going to happen next. I felt very anxious while watching the evil creature chase after the stitched doll.  I was then relieved when the creature fell and the the doll was now safe. My opinions about this short film is that is was really interesting. I did think it was a little confusing but I still enjoyed watching it. The plot in this short film was also very interesting. The setting was very unique and looked like they were in a world that had been damaged. There was pieces of machines and other junk everywhere. It was pretty dark and the only source of light was a lightbulb. The characters were also very unique in this short film. There were stitched dolls that were very unusual looking. There was also an evil creature that looked like it was made from machine parts. The stitched dolls had different personalities character traits. They were intelligent and also caring toward each other. When the one doll sacrificed himself and the other came up with the idea of how to conquer the evil creature, this was shown. This short film also showed a lot about the director. It really showed how creative he was and how he views life. It also shows that he has very unusual and different ideas. Overall, I really enjoyed watching this short film and thought it was such a creative idea! 



No comments:

Post a Comment