Friday, January 17, 2020

Starting the Final Project

         Hello, i’m Brooke and I am very excited to be starting the final project. In our Aice Media Studies class, for our final project we must create a two minute opening sequence of an original movie. I can’t wait to start this project because it is going to be a lot of fun. Aice Media is one of the three Aice classes that I am taking this year. This is definitely my favorite Aice class because it is the most fun. This class is also less bookwork than my other classes which I love. My group members that I am doing this final project with are Madeline and Leonardo. These are the same people I had done the previous projects with. I am working with them because I feel that we all work really well together. We are also really good friends so it is easy for us to get stuff done out of school. 
         I have learned many things while taking Aice Media. I now understand all the camera shots, angles, and movements that are used to film. I can easily point out these things when i’m watching a show or movie. I also learned about mis en scene, and how to apply it. I learned more about the producing companies and the companies they own. As well as what synergy is how it is used. I learned new editing techniques that help me turn clips into a film or video. While taking this class, I learned how to use new equipment such as the cameras, tripods, SD cards, etc. As well as how to get our footage we filmed from the camera onto the computer. From here I learned how to use the softwares for editing such as pinnacle studios. 
         A pitch is a hollywood term to describe an idea where a film is encapsulated in 25 words or less. A pitch is usually one sentence. We came up with a couple of pitch ideas for this project. We narrowed it down to 3 ideas:
* ”A person gets drunk the night before and wakes up with blood on their hands. What happened the night before?”
* “Person is planning an attack and commits it, someone sees and he can’t let him get away. Will he catch him or will he get ratted out?”
* “Person has a startling dream about a family member being taken but when they wake up they’re gone. Did they run or way or were they kidnapped?”



No comments:

Post a Comment