Tuesday, September 15, 2020

I’m back!

           Hi, it’s me again! I am so excited to be in the next level of AICE Media Studies. I learned so much last year and can’t wait to continue to learn even more. I had so much filming all of the projects last year. This year, I am even more excited since I can use everything I have learned and create even better projects. However, with the pandemic going on, it will be a lot more difficult to adjust. The virus has really effected and changed how everything must be done. I plan on working in a group so it is very important that we take safety precautions and wear our masks at all times. It will definitely be a lot more difficult trying to work in these hard times but I will figure it out. I am really looking forward to making the final project for this class. It will be a five minute short film. I have never made a film this long so I am really looking forward to starting it. I will also be making a website, postcard, and blogging throughout. I will really be expanding my knowledge this year and learning more about how the whole production process really works. Branding is also something we will focus on this year. That is something that is new to me so I am interested to know how it works. I can’t wait to do my own branding for my short film this year. In the short film I will be coming up with a beginning, middle and end. Last year I only made an opening sequence. I’m really looking forward to being able to make a plot start to finish. I’m so glad that I’m back and now taking the next level of this class! 



No comments:

Post a Comment