Thursday, April 2, 2020

Re-shoot Blog: COVID-19 Delays

            My group and I now have a completed version of our opening sequence. The next step for our project is to re-shoot. However, due to the Coronavirus, our re-shooting is on hold. Everything has been affected from this virus, not just our filming. Schools have been shut down and we don't even know when we are going back. It's really sad hearing about the amount of cases and how it's spreading. Social distancing has also came in the way of our filming. Due to this, my group and I can't meet up to work on our project. This has caused our schedule to push back and for us to rethink some things. We are trying to come up with what we can and get through this difficult time.
           Even though we can't re-shoot now, hopefully we can once this is over. So because of this I was taking our peer reviews into consideration. I was coming up with everything I thought could be better so that when we can re-shoot, we will already have an idea. I also processed what was said when we did our peer reviews. I thought that we received great feedback which will help us a lot. The main scenes that I believe we should re-shoot are the stalker scenes. Since it was getting dark so quickly, we didn't have that good of lighting for these scenes. To fix this, we will film re-shoot these scenes when its a little brighter outside. This will give us the natural lighting we need. I really hope that this will end soon so that we can go back to normal.



No comments:

Post a Comment